Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 12, 2011

Diagnosed

As you already know, my diagnostic test is over. Internet is so #&£!ing crappy here. Sarah is in the shower. She came to my house because there's a club meeting on 3.30 pm at school.

So, school. At school, Saiful closed my bottle cover tightly, and I'm not lying. I went to Lee and Saiful, they can't open it. During Geography, I reminisced in my own thought, there's only one : how to open the freaking bottle.

Sarah offered her drink, I drank, twice. And then I didn't drink even though I felt really thirsty because I was savoring the moment for when the bottle finally opened, I can indulge.

After Geography, I went to Karisma to ask Khairi. I asked him to open my bottle. He wouldn't. Zarif tried to open it, he can't. Afi tried to open it but he made it tighter... Really, how can people NOT KNOW HOW TO OPEN A BOTTLE??

I gave up on Karisma. I went to Kreatif, to see Nabil of course. The teacher is there. Then I wanted to go to Optimis. Sarah grabbed my waist tightly, all the time screaming 'Kesian Daniel!'. You want me to go all the way to SSBJ and ask him to open the bottle?

Really Sarah? I only have like 3 more minutes before History and she's yelling about pitying Daniel? I need water, or I'll bleed. Choose, pitying Daniel and have bleeding lips or drinking water and NOT have bleeding lips.

So I went, to Optimis. And I asked Sarah to call Adiib because she pities Daniel. Adiib did it like it was the easiest thing he ever did. My mouth just gaped open when he did it so effortlessly.

Then it's the happy ending, I got to drink and diagnostic exam is over. Tada!

6 comments:

Adzriel AB said...

darling...next time u sepit kepala botol tu kat pintu or hentak sikit upside down. then baru buka. try le.. kalau tak leh..call aunty..he..he.

Rhea said...

botol tuh kene pusing... saiful tutup ketat2.

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

kalau kat rumah ni..asal botol ketat je they prefer aunty bukakan coz smtimes daddy fail but mama ok. suruh saiful belanja sbg gantirugi..heh!

Asyiqeen Faisal said...

follow kak dania

Rhea said...

auntie : wow, kuatnye aunty. haha. takpe, dah boleh bukak. diorg suke maen dgn botol dania.

asyikin: okay2 akk follow.

Adzriel AB said...

op coz!