Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 24, 2011

Close

I really do have the best guy friends ever. Just kidding. They love picking on Sarah and me. But I don't really care since Sarah's the main attraction. Sarah asked them to stop bothering her and bother me instead. Me, being my quiet self (I only shut up when I'm holding books, it makes a good girl image, yeah), just walked on ahead. Aiman said he doesn't want to bother me because he has known me for so long. And Fikri said, he knew me longer, since birth. Aiman was like "don't you mean since the start of time?".

Aswan, he's a pervert. I really have no comments about him. You just imagine me holding my books in front of the discipline room, and he, making jokes and trying to grope at the same time, yeah? But I don't care. I'm used to them. Saiful said he's turned over a new leaf this year. I know why. But I won't tell.

When I cycled out of the school, I met with my dearest guy friends-Fikri, Aiman and Aswan. Yeesh, they got into my way on purpose. I didn't want to hit any of them so I slowed down. Once I went into the park, Aiman jumped on the back of my bike and asked me to cycle. I was like "Weyh berat aaa" but he didn't get off. So I cycled, it's not like it hurts or whatever.

I asked him to get off after a few seconds, hahaha. So far, the oldest friend I have is Aiman. I've known him since standard one. Now that's what you call "we're like siblings", not knowing that person for 5 years and claiming so. Dude, I share drinks with that boy.

No comments: