Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 14, 2011

Fault

Today is a very... eventful day.

I went to school, same old thing for the past few years, lined up, tried to sleep during the assembly because I thought there would be a spiritual speech or something, but I forgot Pn Jahani mentioned we'll be making our classes more lively so I didn't get a chance to sleep. Yeah, that's normal.

My bottle is popular with the guys in my class. Only the strong ones of course. The weaklings don't stand a chance in the bottle-opening-tournament (only available in the one and only, 3 Inovatif 2011 and 2 Inovatif 2010). Ok well, so far only one person from the other class won this tournament.

Yeah, Adiib from 3 Optimis. OK, I need to get over the 'awe' thing. OK, now it's time for today. The most eventful event of the day is during the end of school time. Jageish pulled Ibrahim over and swung him. I was like, real close at that time. I thought Ibrahim was going to crash into me and I'm doomed forever. So I screamed, like a normal little girl who just saw her toy getting smashed.

I know, I'm not normal. So, it's weird for me. Really, my actions at that time, with all the hands and even the freaking pitch. Oh gosh, I think I sound like Sarah. But then I didn't know what happened, Ibrahim didn't hit me and I'm traumatized, yeah.

Ibrahim and Jageish hit their head at god-knows-what, but I couldn't care less.

There's also another eventful event. It is much more eventful than that one up there. But I wouldn't tell. For fear of being chased to the end of the world and getting killed, and buried in god-knows-where.

Yeah.

There's gonna be this State Aquatic Championship. Yes, I like swimming. But that doesn't mean Sarah has to poke me all the while the teacher announces about it. I'm not participating, Sarah, and that's final. Why can't there be a State Inline Skating Championship or something. I'm not a swimming obsessed girl who doesn't like other things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

anna: bila swimming competition tu??

Rhea said...

honestly, i don't know. i'll ask puan siti intan.

Anonymous said...

x pe la.. nnty aq tanye die sendiri.. x nk susa kn ko...

Rhea said...

die ajar aku... so sng nk jumpe. btol xnk?

Anonymous said...

x yah laa.. asal ko x masuk competition tu??