Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 18, 2011

Plan A

Tonight, I'll make an attempt on Syazana's birthday cake. I just hope it turns out good. If it doesn't... then I'll still shove it down her throat. And we'll celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

So here's the plan for tomorrow. I go to school, yada3, same old same old, then at 1.05, go down to god-knows-where and finish the presentation for English ASAP. After that, I'll go celebrate Syazana's birthday. I'll bake her a cake so that counts as my present. I don't know where we'll celebrate it, but then, let the birthday girl decide.

Then 3.30, sign up for koko. After koko, run like hell to the football field and watch a football match. I love watching football matches, if my friends are in them. Tomorrow the match is between Kacang Hantu and Mengimak. Of course I'm rooting for Mengimak...

I'll post a picture of the cake if it turns out good. Ya Allah, please make it good. Please. Ameen.

3 comments:

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

For aubty too..this thursday...yeahhh..

Rhea said...

haha sori lah aunty, khamis x masak mende sweet.

Adzriel AB said...

ala...khamis ni besday aunty tau.. frustnya. ada ikut hari pulak.