Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 14, 2011

Awak Faham?

So, it's been a long time since I wrote anything in this blog. And a lot has happened since. Ceh bende hahahaha I lead a boring life. Stayback, school, nothing much.

But but today is really, super, extra fun. Why? Because I saw him. Hehehehehe, I know, I should be more loyal towards that one person. But really, I want some fun. I can't have my whole life being locked up inside a cage.

And in case you're gonna go click that comment link below, going anon and telling me that I should stop stalking Adiib since you hate me so much or you're just not satisfied with my life, stop. I did not stalk him, JSYK.

Oh this guy, he's white, and hot, and he's a Form 4 student. I also stalked a Form 5 guy. Hehehehe. Never mind me, I'm turning into a fangirl.

And, certain someone, I want my privacy, I want myself to be respected, don't ask me what I'm going to do when I walk to the staffroom. Like, seriously? Of course I wanna go see a teacher, I can't very well go swimming inside there, can I?

Awak faham?

No comments: