Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 14, 2011

Dramatically

Well, I deactivated my Facebook, again... I can't stand the dramas and all the statuses people make about their life problems. Sorry to say, but I really can't stand those. That's why I prefer Tumblr or Blogger or Twitter.

I have a problem but I don't know who to turn to, usually I just go to Adean and go on and on and on, but now, since... yeah you get the idea. And I can't turn to Aiman because... well, you should also get the idea. Sarah... she doesn't know anything. Amalia... not that close. So, I have literally NO human being to turn to.

I hate guys who are easily upset emotionally. I mean, I'm supposed to be the one bitching, not you. So, quit it. Rather than thinking about how to make you feel better and you just reply a fucking 'k', I'd rather be sleeping.

And I won't activate my Facebook in the nearest time. And I won't go online on YM because I don't like people bombarding me with questions like "why did you deactivate your Facebook account?". I'm sick of drama.