Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 19, 2011

Children Don't Lie

See that header up there? I've got the same thing in my phone, just without the words lah. I think it's cute, and handsome, and gorgeous, and hot.

You know that children don't lie right? They only tell the truth. Sooo, I showed the picture to Ilyas, my 3 and almost a half baby brother. I asked "hensem tak?" and he answered "hensem". But when I showed the picture to everybody else, they said he looks like a girl, he's ugly and whatever.

So, I decided to trust the innocent one. Because children don't lie. Haha :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuu. Tak sangke u put up my picture in ur blog. Terharu T_T (Justin Bibir)

Rhea said...

Very fine sarcasm, very fine.

Anonymous said...

Haha. I was just joking lah. Don't take it seriously :)

Rhea said...

I know haha