Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 24, 2011

Pink and White


I can't remember the last time I typed in here. Really.

Let's read in chronological order shall we? On Friday we Form 3 students had a Science workshop. When I got back to school from my house for the workshop, Sarah and I went to class to get her school bag which she left in the class. It wasn't there, she didn't freak out. Turned out, Aiman hid it. Haha but we found it eventually.

After the workshop, I went downstairs to watch the guys play takraw and badminton. Best tengok takraw haha. I wore pink and white socks. I was rushing at that time because I was running late.

Yesterday, there was school. But there's no class. Instead, there were 2 workshops. Geography and Mathematics. Blablabla. Jahani, Eliza. Blablabla. Balik rumah tidur. I slept from 2 pm to 7.30 pm. Beat that. And no, I did not pray because I didn't have to.

Todayyyy, I woke up at 10 something something. I waited for Adriana to go online so we could work on the folios. But at long last, she went online at 2.30, which was when I was about to log out. Good timing. Very good timing. I logged out and went to Mines to buy new sunglasses (for me!). It's purple-blackish and it's Bonia hahaha. I know I wanted the Raybans but Bonia is cheaper (kinda)

I'll get those sunglasses next week, insyaAllah. Thank you Daddy :)

No comments: