Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 16, 2011

Fringe

I can't remember the last time I had a fringe because I've been parting my hair in the middle since as long as I can remember, and I remember I always parted it without leaving any stray hair in front, so there can't be a fringe.

Now, it changed. Ever since the damned trip to the salon a few weeks ago, and the hairstylist layered my hair, there's a fringe. I only like layers when it's in the back, that's all. No exceptions. But noooo, she just had to make my whole head layered.

Even right now, there's a huge blob of fringe in front of me, and it's not comfortable at all =.= Remind me to never layer my hair, ever again. It's bugging my eyesight. It can't stay up. I want to flaunt my ultra wide forehead to the world (okay, only inside my house, but still), not have it covered up with some hair.

Oh, and my house was flooded due to the heavy rain in the evening just now. The water was calf-high. And when I was walking from Sarah's mom's car towards the door, I lost my slippers, twice. Padahal sikit je jarak die. But the water's too strong and, my wet pants (no, I did not pee in them) is slowing me down. So, I took off the slippers, should have thought of that earlier kan?

Aaaand tomorrow there's a spelling competition. Wish me luck? Thank youuuu.

No comments: