Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 6, 2011

Rukun Negara


School went like normal. The abnormal stuffs happened after school, but still inside school.

As every typical Wednesday, I'd go out of the school with Sarah and my friends for lunch at Tepian Bangi or Yus. Today, it was Tepian Bangi and I went ahead with Sarah because I'm in a bad mood for no particular reason, yet. When we were about to finish eating, then our friends arrived. We left early because I have a confrontation at 2.

Sarah had to pray, so we went to the surau at school. Usually we just go to Surau Al-Ikhlas to pray, but since we're rushing, it can't be helped. When she was about to pray, she asked 'Zohor kan?' for confirmation, I said 'tak, Isyak' and she doesn't give any respond so I said 'tak la, solat hajat niii' and she laughed. And she almost kicked me. But she didn't though. Haha.

Before the confrontation, we hid Aiman's bag behind a door. It was fun. After that, the expected person arrived with her backup which, by the way, didn't say a single word to me to back her up. She went into our class, we asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable. She panicked and said she'll be scared if she sits down. I know I'm tall, but no need to get intimidated by that.

Her backup was outside, wandering around. And it's obviously disturbing Sarah. She said 'die tu kalau nak masuk, masuk je lah terus!' and that girl went out to get her backup. But my other classmates came in while we were waiting for her. So her backup made a hand movement signalling us to come out and talk outside.

Gosh you should have seen me. At first I was cool, I kept quiet, I wasn't planning on exploding. But yeah, you know me, especially tired, PMSing me. I stomped my feet and raised my voice. And Sarah had to hug me to calm me down and lock my hands so I couldn't move them or raise them to someone's face. She only let go when she felt me become weak and not straining anymore.

I can't very well push her off of me, can't I? So, case closed. I'll apologise for my rude and very unexpected behavior tomorrow. Then my classmates and I went down for a treasure hunt hosted by the Rukunegara society.

I memorised almost everything from wikipedia for this thing. It was created on August the 31st 1970 by Majlis Gerakan Negara, which is a year after the May 13th 1969 tragedy which destroyed the peace and unity in our country.

And I also memorised the English version of it :)

Our team's leader is me, the team members are, me obviously, Sarah of course, and Amalia, Adriana and Farahin. Our team's name is 'Awesome-ers' because we're awesome liddat. Our team slogan is 'Justin Bieber is awesome, but we're awesome-er'. Haha, awesome kan?

We had a lot of fun playing with balloons, water, the rain, puzzle pieces, throwing darts at balloons, and the part I enjoyed the most is when I had to sit down, cover my eyes, and got fed with asam jawa, serbuk kunyit, and curry powder and I have to guess what it is. They didn't tell me what are those substances of course. I heard Adriana said "ASAL SEDAP AH" when they were about to feed me some curry powder. Why didn't someone take a picture of my face when I tasted the asam jawa?!! It was truly priceless, the way my mouth and nose scrunched up.

We ended up being number 4 in the contest of the fastest, but really, the winner will be chosen depending on how much questions they got correct also. But there's this one question that has been bugging me since I can't answer it. "Negara manakah yang tak boleh di duduk?", do you know the answer?

After hanging out and fooling around, we went upstairs to class. Aiman just realised his bag wasn't there. He pouted and said "nak tacing cam Sarah ah" and I said "tp xde sape nak pujuk" and he said "tu la pasal" but still pouted anyway. Then he got mad since no one would admit it and he can't find it.

I thought it's a very easy place to search for a bag. When he went out of the class to look for his bag, Sarah and I ran out of the class with our bags. Before we did so, we told the other guys where we hid his bag. But the stair gate at the end of the block WAS LOCKED. So we had to go up again, and we crept slowly when passing by our class.

He got out and confronted me "kau eh yang sorok?" and I was like "...yes, sorry!!" and he sulked, I went downstairs to avoid getting yelled at, seriously, he's violent when he's mad. When we went downstairs, I said sorry a lot of times. And he was like silent. Then I gave up and went to get my bag and go home.

But he also did the same. I didn't talk to him and neither did he. But I said goodbye. When I got home, I texted him if he's mad at me, he said he was just kidding. That's good.

See, it's a very long post for a short duration right? Haha bye