Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 17, 2011

NEVER SAY NEVER

I was too tired to put anything here last night, so I'll post about yesterday right now.

Yesterday I was woken up by my bibik at11.55 am. Early much? Haha. Then I got ready, ate, blablabla, and then I remembered that I haven't asked my dad to sign the parent's consent form for Way With Words 2011 hosted by MELTA. But the competition's yesterday and I got the form on Wednesday. Hopeless right? Haha.

I texted Sarah Athina on what to wear, we wore regular school uniforms. I looked pretty neat walking around in PWTC wearing the school uniform, not. It felt really awkward. Since everybody else were wearing normal clothing and we're the first group that arrived. After praying, then we saw another group, so we were like 'ouh okay'.

It was extremely cold in there. Like, freezing cold? Haha okay not as much as when I was at Europe, but still. Plus, when I'm nervous, my hands get really cold, like ice. It's been proven scientifically ceh bende my friends said my hands are like ice so I just went with ice.

I misspelled yacht as yatch. I mean, really -.- ? But that's alright because we won first prize yeah hahahahaa alhamdulillah. We won a cheque worth RM500, a hamper of Oligo products worth RM250 and certificates. But we have to divide those, not each of us got RM500. Teacher Siti Intan said she'll try to get each of us RM100. But I want RM150 :/ Whatever, I still have another hundred in my purse, out of my hard work hehe no stealing I fucking earned it!

We arrived at school during Maghrib. Lambat kan? I played Sarah Athina's iPod or iPhone (don't know how to differentiate) in the car. It's fun hehe. My daddy picked me up. Then after we went home and took a bath, we went to Jusco toooo..... you're right, watch NEVER SAY NEVER 3D. When my dad texted me saying he booked the movie for us, I was like really happy but I smiled a bit (I'm not a hyper person, jk my face doesn't show much emotions, kinda stoic) and said "malam ni aku tengok Never Say Never" and showed the text to Sarah Athina and Solehah. Apparently, they like Justin Bieber also judging by their reactions : a dreamy "waaaah bestnyeeee".

The movie was freaking awesome. I wanted to sing but I kept quiet. And when the "One Time" dance came on, I was like "god I want to dance right now" hahaha. He's reaaaally cute. I've got the Bieber Fever now and I proudly admit it :) Even right now, I'm listening to his song, U Smile. I love when the song "Never Let You Go" came on, because it's an acoustic version. And he's sitting on the floating metal heart. Awww, that's so freaking cute. And the movie felt incomplete somehow after the song "Never Say Never" which was super epic. Then Bieber came up on stage again and then he said "who wants to be my baby?" and I was like "NOOOW THE MOVIE'S COMPLETE".

Then I went home, went online, slept in front of the laptop till 8am, changed positions and slept till 12 pm. Yeah.

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

omg omg omg. i watched the movie and it was friggin awesome!!!!!!! :DD bieber, i <3 u :) ahaha -saab-