Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 9, 2011

I Don't Care

I don't care if people hate me. I don't care if you make up stories about me. I just want you to know that as long as I have my friends who trust me, and Allah who knows the truth, I don't care.

So, you can go ahead and badmouth me in front of all your friends. You can continue lying to me. You can continue to be a hypocrite like Dr. Jekyll. You can post things on people's walls talking about me but you're too scared to put my name.

Go ahead and tell the whole school that I raised my hand to slap you. But my friends know that when I'm mad, my hands are not static, they'll move, they'll get restless, so they'll move, you know, like a conductor of a choir or orchestra? Like that.

I don't even want to touch you, moreover slap you. But still, you can continue with your facade, your good girl image, as the girl who every guy dreams of. I have eyes, I can see. I have ears, I can hear. So your lies are completely useless against me.

Like Puan Rosenani said "clever clever squirrel jump, at last fall to ground also"

No comments: