Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 7, 2011

Bottle

I got new glasses, yay! But they're only temporary. I don't even know what brand it is. But, for the permanent-like one, I want a Ray-Ban, or a Calvin Klein, or Guess, or a Mona Lisa. Hahaha, high maintenance gila kan? Let it be, it's my life not yours.

It's silver, and it's almost the same style as my previous glasses. Wait lemme check the brand. It's PLAY, what kind of brand is that? Neh, they're only temporary. Okay, so, today.

Today there's a replacement extra class at school for maths. The teacher couldn't make it on Monday, so she held a replacement today, from 1.30 to 2.30. I decided to stay back till 5.15 so I can finish my homework (the environment makes me more hardworking than at home).

After extra class, Sarah and I went to the surau at school so she can pray. After that, we and Saiful, Harun, Aiman went to Tepian Bangi. After eating and coming back to school, we hang out in class and blah blah blah so the story goes. Homework, KOMSAS, jokes, got my bag hidden in a super spooky and empty store room on the 2nd floor, wandering around, buying ice blended-ssss, hiding Aiman's bag (again).

When it was 5.15, I went downstairs to go back, but I realized my bottle wasn't in my bag. So I ran back up to the 4th floor to look for it. We hid Aiman's bag just before we went downstairs because he was downstairs playing sepak takraw. But I couldn't find my bottle. In my heart I cursed at Aiman because I mean, who else would hide it?

Then I ran back downstairs and yelled from the 2nd floor "Mana botol aku??!!" and he said, "belakang board" while smiling. I made a face and ran upstairs to get it. Before I went down, I hid 4 of his puzzle pieces, to get even, of course. I hid them all in the flower vase on the teacher's desk.

Then I went downstairs, and I called him and said "goodluck cari puzzle kau, byeee" and he said "sori laaaaa" and I did what he did yesterday, I made a face and ignored him and went straight home hahaha. That's all bye.