Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 29, 2011

Fruits Day on Friday

It's Friday, Friday. Haha. Today during assembly there was an aerobic thing, stuff. Me, being a good girl, did it like a good girl. Sarah OMG she kept on pushing me. Like, isn't her space big enough?

Then we went to class, Maths, and then Science at the lab. After Science, most of us didn't bother to put the books back upstairs. We ran down, or walked briskly (come on, we're not primary school kids) to the assembly hall. Two long tables were set up. Each, apparently was set for different genders. I went over there and took a slice (slice kan? I mean, it was sliced into slices. Right?) of papaya.

It was my first time eating fruits on Fruits Day on Friday. Hahaha it rhymes. So I savoured the papaya slice. When I was done eating it, I went over there and took 2 more. Then when I got out of the crowd, I saw Aiman standing next to Amalia. Apparently, she was looking for me. Aww she said I left her. Free food = Amalia? Don't think so. JK don't take it seriously, Ama.

So, today I ate 4 slices of papaya, countless slices of apples and 5 grapes. Bukan gugus, biji je. Then after recess, we went to class and it's time for PK. But Puan Anidah didn't go in. She asked Fikri to get a tray of fruits up to class. We took pictures, and, of course, ate. I got fed :3 Apparently, I'm hantu Mak Limah when I wear the black head covering which the school sells.

Pictures, well, I'll wait till Naim uploads them. So, this is the post that you've been waiting for, Dana.

No comments: