Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 3, 2011

Pulas Pulas

Mummy didn't go to work today because Ilyas is sick. So, she sent Yaya to school first and then dropped me off at school. Ilyas tagged along :/

I actually planned to walk home with a friend, but since Mummy didn't go to work... you get the idea. I got free food hehe. An apple, and some chocolates. I didn't plan on eating lunch, but since I was bored waiting for my friends to finish their food, I ate.

I almost *(pulas ape eh English? turn eh, ape2 je lah)* someone's ear because I thought that person didn't pray. I asked Mobek, she said she didn't see anybody go pray. Well, whatever.

God, I hate being so discreet. But it's for my own good anyway. If I stop being discreet, adeeeee je yang gatal tangan nak pegi tekan comment button tu and go post hate stuffs. Eeeeee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pulas is pull

Rhea said...

ah yes thanks