Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 16, 2011

Three Life Lessons

Based on your life today at school, write about three life lessons you have learnt.

Since Adriana did not come to school today, I will try to make this post as vivid as possible. You better thank me for this, Dana.

This morning, I sang happy birthday to my mom the moment she came out of the room. Okay, not exactly the moment but yeah, you get the idea. She said thank you and she sent me to school. As I was walking inside the school, I felt something is wrong with my skirt. I could feel it since I didn't wear pants inside my skirt today. Then I groped my waist. And I was like OMG when I found out the clasp has got off, and the skirt was threatening to drop. I held on the skirt as if it was life itself, walked briskly to my normal place and dropped my bag and files on the floor, and ran with Sarah to the walkway next to the discipline room to fix my skirt.

Lesson #1 : always wear pants inside your skirt.

Class went on as usual. It's Fithriyaani's birthday today, and guess who gave her a jar of Cadbury's chocolate? Yeah, Naim did. But Naim asked Mawaddah and Hasya to give it to her. Then Fithriyaani gave some of us some, because she's so nice. Aiman asked some from me, but I said I ran out of them, it's true. Then Fithriyaani gave us some more, and I ate them, Aiman said "ooo kate takde. tipu ehh" and I tried to explain the truth but he won't listen. So I ended up sulking while playing Killer. And before I went out for recess, Aiman offered one of his chocolates. I refused, since I already have mine. When I walked out of the class, he put his hand in front of me and fed me. Unluckily, Sarah saw that and she kept on and on and on about that.

Lesson #2 : never let Aiman feed you when Sarah is near.

Puan Junainah came in for Sejarah and checked out our folios. I got scolded because she followed the past year folio scheme. And then I gave my 2011 scheme. Heh, I was right. Puan Jahani didn't come in because she had a meeting. But it's okay since I didn't even plan on passing up my folio today. We learned Linear Equations II during Maths extra class today. Sorry to say, it was hard, Adriana. No matter, I'll teach you. Or maybe you should just ask Amalia. Haha.

Lesson #3 : always keep yourself updated with the current folio scheme.

Then I went downstairs with Amalia and Aiman. Aiman came with his bike, so he must go back with his bike. Amalia had to call her mom, so I gave her 20 sen. I called my mom too. But Ilyas answered it T.T So that's all that happened at school today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!!i <3 and miss u very5 much!!!hahahahaha-adri-

Rhea said...

you're welcome mommy in law hahaha. i miss you too <3 haha