Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 14, 2011

With a Bang

And memories just hit me like that with a bang, and I can feel my heart fall down to my stomach, knowing that it's never going to be the same.

It's painful enough to leave the past behind, but it's much more painful reminiscing the past. Especially when you're happier during the past. I don't know what I've become now. And it's the most painful when you try to delete the past, delete the history, erasing it so it becomes non-existent and you don't have any proof it ever existed except when inside your tiny heart, there's a voice saying that it happened and you believe that voice.

4 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

tell me about it -.-

that voice is very annoying sometimes..

Rhea said...

kann hahaha esok jom g naik basikalll ><

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

serious eh

ok joom
lepas asar

Rhea said...

yeah serious. ko dtg rmh aku?