Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 27, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday, Dania

Today is officially my birthday :) I got lots and lots of wishes from my friends at school, which meant they really remember my birthday, not because of Facebook, even from the ones I thought wouldn't remember since they like, kinda grew distant a long time ago. The thing that touched my heart the most is Atiqah and Syazana gave me presents. I don't want to tell what Syazana gave me. Trust me, you'll laugh if you know the meaning behind the present. Okay I'll just tell you. It's a lion plushie. Atiqah gave me a teddy bear, along with a handmade card :D

So this post is a thank you post for the people who wished me. All of you who did. I wanted to list the names, but I can't because it's too long. No matter, I'll just do it.

Thank you to Adriana, Aiman, Sarah, Aliya Fariha, Adiba, Sarah Athina, Afrina, Fikri, Amalia, Farahin, Iwana, Shahira, Mariah, Syazana, Atiqah, Lee, Aina Yaslina, Aina Helmi, Aini, Idan, Dhifi, Hazirah, Hamizah, Mawaddah, Hasya, Aishah, Anna, my mom, my dad, Nurul Atasha, Amin, Pn Noormala Sudin, Firdaus, Atikah Amira, Amin Khalili, Amira, Idzni, Kamal, Sarah Nabilah, Qistina, Akmal Aidil, Azri, Nur Iman, Mariah's brother, Izzati Asyiqin, Liau, Ken, Heydan, Siti Husna, Aida Najwa, Shahida Nadira, Miza Syamimi, Fit, Aisyah Haris, Noreiza, Adiib.

Okay that, was really tiring. Even though most of them remembered my birthday because of Facebook... -_- but still, thanks.

No comments: