Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 10, 2011

Unpredictability

Today is a kinda eventful day. That's why I'm typing in here, because there was something worth remembering today, and worth appreciating.

Siti Sarah a.k.a. my spoiled best friend a.k.a. my foster daughter had a fever and is still having it. She wanted to stay after school with me and Adriana. As if I would let her. I acted like a real mom hehehe okay not funny, but really, I did. If she wasn't complaining, then I wouldn't scold her. But nooo, she just had to complain on and on and on, and you think I won't be annoyed? Think again. I sent her off till she reached her mom's car.

So... that leaves me with Adriana. We went to pray with Iman after Adriana's extra English class. When I got back from class, Adiba was waiting for Iman, alone in our class. Aww, her pretty face looks so cute hahaha, no, really, it is. I saw a note in my KH textbook, Aiman left because I thought I was gonna ignore him because he slept in class ==

I got so mad I tweeted ....okay I don't remember what I tweeted but I tweeted something immediately after reading that note. Then Adriana and I went outside to eat, and went to the library, read some books on the different cultures in Malaysia (nerds, typical) and I slept. I thought I was gonna drool.

A few minutes before 4, we went outside before the library teacher shoos us. We went to the toilet, Adriana waited outside. Then when I was fixing up my tudung, Adriana came inside and said "Aiman datang" and I was like O.O "Aiman Azfar or Nurul Aiman???". She said "Aiman Azfar lah, buat ape aku nak cakap kalau Nurul Aiman". I thought she was messing around since Aiman went to Zarif's house. I peeked outside and I saw him and I was like "OMGOMGOMG what have I done".

Turned out he came to school by bike. Like, really. He was sweating and he looked reaaaally tired. I was like "asal datang gak?". He said ...aaa I don't remember that one either but I said sorry a lot of times. Really, I didn't expect him to come for real!

Yeah, he's really nice. And really unpredictable ==

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha yeah im unpredictable :D -aiman-

Anonymous said...

Good for you ;) S'been a long time. Seems like you really did go for it. But I reckon you still remember my words right? Boyfriends can't be bestfriends, know what I mean?

Anyway, you're becoming a big girl now. I guess you can manage :)

Anonymous said...

hey another anonymous, thanks 4 giving advices..

Rhea said...

Anon : aww you talk like you're someone who's really older than me. Do I even know you? Yeah I get what you mean. Thank you for your words, I really appreciate them :)

Rhea said...

anon : Yes I remember your advices. Thank you for them and thank you for kinda taking care of me :)