Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 23, 2011

Not Worth the Cals

I'm very proud of myself and I feel very tired but I just had to blog about this :) I went cycling just now from 5pm to 6pm. And I cycled about 7km :D Or was it 6 @.@? Uh, just use the merentas desa track distance and add 1.5km, haha.

I went with Atiqah. I texted her at 3.30 ish asking if she was free. She said she was, but it looked like it was gonna rain. Then I looked outside, it was bright and sunny and hot. I was like "rain? -_-". Then after texting blahblahblah, I went to school to pick her up. Man, it was hot like I'm being roasted over an open fire, except just now the fire's up above in the sky, millions and millions of miles away.

We got lost at first. Hahaha okay no. I thought it was a dead end, but it's actually not. After cycling for a long distance, we went back to school and bought an ice blended each. Okay totally not worth the calories burnt. Haha but I was cycling just because I want to sweat, not to get myself thin. I'm gonna eat anyway.

1 comment:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

turned out it didnt rain at all. haha