Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 17, 2011

Sheet Music

Honestly, I need to start being more organized. My sheet musics are strewn almost everywhere. So I decided to buy a file, which, by the way, I haven't bought yet. I print like wayyyy too much sheet music. And every single time I print it, three or four or even EIGHT pages come out. Way to go Dania. Nicely done. And to make matters worse, I haven't completed my Folio Sejarah. And that means I have to save up my new printer's ink so I can print it on time. Talk about no freedom, huh.

Moreover, the sheet musics I print are sometimes not even accurate and most of them are too hard for me to play! Can you like, imagine my fury on the transcriber? Okay, I should probably blame myself for being such a noob in piano JK I'm not gonna say I'm a noob just so people would tell me "oh nooo you're like so good in playing the piano". Nope, I don't fish for compliments. I don't fish at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey i need a favor to ask. Can you tell me where did you get those music sheets from. Any specific websites perhaps? Pls n thx :)

Rhea said...

Uh... most of the time I just google it up. Sometimes I go to Musicnotes to download the sheets. But you have to pay.

I'll tell you the specific website which is really good and it's free if you come off anon. Next time you want to ask for a favour, tell your name. It's much more polite to me.

yanmaneee said...

nmd
cheap nfl jerseys
moncler jackets
nike air max
yeezy 500
balenciaga
curry shoes
supreme clothing
yeezy boost 350
kd shoes

teeta said...

l2k58l9a83 m5j33e9p36 f4y85k1u21 r1p28h2h86 p8n86o3d52 w5o13c1m98

Unknown said...

cheap designer bags replica m53 h8j18j1e27 replica ysl handbags g67 w3t82p4w88 buy replica bags m13 s5a13k7n03