Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 25, 2011

Couldn't Believe It

I logged into my Facebook to ask anybody what time is the History exam tomorrow. Then, I opened my chat box. I saw the three lists of my friends which I made, one is for real friends that I know for real, one is for adults so I can swear without them seeing and the last one is for the rest. That's why I just approve almost anybody on Facebook. If I know them, then I'll put them in the first list.

Back to the story. I looked at my first list. It was empty. Do you know how many people I put in that list? Nearly a hundred. And I'm the only one who's online. And there's a history exam tomorrow. Has that information clicked in your brain? Good, because

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS

Do they like, really study? Wow, I'm so surprised. I can't even find the will to open the book. In my mind right now is : my birthday, tomorrow exam ends, Teachers' Day celebration, Afi's band, my newly bought Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks book, my birthday, and my birthday :D

I'm proud to be in a school which consists of very hardworking students. I admire your guys' efforts. Goodluck in the exam tomorrow. Even though I don't read, I still hope for the best. Yeah, nobody wants to fail on purpose. Duh. I'll just skim the books and test if I have photographic memory.

2 comments:

Aiman Azfar :D said...

happy lah sket dania :(

Rhea said...

uh... we'll see