Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 19, 2011

Yaya's Birthday

I don't know what's wrong with Blogger but it says that I'm not following any blogs. This is not funny. Not even in the slightest. It doesn't even belong to the funny genre. Even though nothing really special happened today, I'm typing in here because my long-lost friend Adriana keeps on asking me about my blog. So here it is.

I answered three papers today. And I don't want to talk about them, fullstop. Today is Yaya's birthday. I remembered when I put the date for the exam, but then when I got home, I forgot. Like, I really forgot. Then I slept when I got home. I set the alarm for 3.30 but I don't know how, I slept until 6.30. Nice one. I was like "whyyyy did someone wake me up" then I went down and saw a load of plastic bags containing food and cakes and presents. Then I was like "OMG today is Yaya's birthday". What a nice sister -_-

Now I'm not studying for my science exam tomorrow. Instead I'm writing in here. I'm such a diligent student. No matter, I'll make my exercises in front of the laptop, while chatting. I just sneezed and I just had a coughing fit. It's all Aiman's fault for spreading the virus. Or maybe it was Fikri?

No comments: