Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 30, 2011

Ballad

I'm gonna try playing the song The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the Disco on the piano. Muehehe. I downloaded the sheet music already (seriously, I'm just plain lazy to transpose the song myself). I just printed it. And I think I'll play it tomorrow morning.

Really, playing a song on the piano in the morning, before Puncak Jaya. Well, one thing, I'm fresh in the morning and my brain haven't been slaved yet, so I'll be more relaxed while playing. Secondly, people are not awake yet, and I don't smash the keyboard hard enough that people in the neighbourhood will wake up and call the cops to arrest me for playing in the morning.

Speaking of Puncak Jaya, I'll be back home early from tomorrow's Puncak Jaya. Hehehehehehe I don't have to join the English Puncak Jaya.

2 comments:

lia said...

post a video of you playing it! please..(:

Rhea said...

After I've perfected it, then I'll post it on YouTube :)