Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 14, 2011

A Reply

This post is dedicated to Atiqah.

Waalaikumsalam. First of all, I would like to apologise for the super duper late reply. I wanted to answer immediately, but I knew if I did, then it won't be a sincere thing. So, I decided to make a whole post, just for that.

I've been doing fine. Nah, it's not only you. I think it's me too. There's just, almost nothing to talk about. It's just really awkward. Maybe it's because the way I talk is completely different from the way you talk. I'm very sorry. But I don't think I can do anything to just cut off the awkwardness.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder eh? I'm really glad you kinda feel that way. Moreover, you care about me, that makes me feel uh, how do it put it, really grateful. Thank you. Really, every night? You must miss me a lot then hahaha sorry perasan.

Yeah, people change. Like your recent post, even in one day a human can change a lot in a lot of ways. I don't even know what I've changed into. I'll try to talk to you, to be what we used to be. Nah, the posts I made are not even that important so don't spin your head thinking about it.

Sincerely,
someone who doesn't even know why she's writing in such formality,
Dania.

3 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

i realized we've been saying sorry a lot to each other lately so instead i'd say..

thank you for everything.

assalamualaikum~ ^^

Rhea said...

you're welcome and thanks back to you. waalaikumsalam

Anonymous said...

to be what we used to be is hard