Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 12, 2011

Pride

I finished my KGT :') I'm so proud of myself for finishing the KGT not right before passing it up. For the first time in history, I finished it 4 days before I have to pass it up. Haha.

I just tidied up my bed. It was a huge mess like, 5 minutes ago. Papers were strewn everywhere, and cables were tangled. And books were here and there. And yes, I am exaggerating. Please, I'm a neat person. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Hormones maybe? I keep wanting to mess around with people and make sarcastic remarks all over the place. Like even now I so badly want to put a sarcastic remark, or maybe, a whole essay full of sarcasm. Mind you, I speak fluent sarcasm *kening2. I wanted to put *eyebrow2 but it seemed so... awkward and weird, so I decided not to.

I also just finished my literature. Okay, that seemed so unimportant. But I just want to rant here. So bear with it. Goodluck Dania.

No comments: