Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 25, 2011

Drenched

I almost fainted during assembly this morning. But I sat down before I could faint, then after ikrar, Sarah brought me to the counselling room, then to the health room. Adriana asked me if I wanted to go home, I said I don't want to. She said I'm so good because if it was her, she'd go home and sleep and go online and watch TV. And I was like =.= Then we went to class.

During Science, I couldn't concentrate much since I was dizzy. But I managed to squeeze some infos into my wacky brain. I ate two pills of Panadol today, one before recess and one after recess. Really, the dizziness was keeping me from concentrating (tahun ni nak PMR, taubat dah tidur dalam kelas).

Before we went down for KH, we looked at the class photo shoot schedule. Our class was scheduled at 10.30 - 10.40. We were all like "WHAT? THEN HOW ABOUT OUR RECESS" okay ditch that. Only Sarah freaked out. We thought we were going to get our pics taken late because 3 Cendekia was like 20 minutes off schedule. During Sivik, we went down to the Computer Lab (can't remember the exact name, banyak sangat lah lab). Amalia and Adriana read my blog. And Amalia asked why wasn't her name in my blog. Well, now you have your name, Amalia. Thrice :) They said they are my blog's true fan hahahaha very funny.

A few minutes before recess, Kak Husniyyah asked us to go down to the assembly hall for the photo shoot. Hehe. Fikri sat in the middle. No teachers :( So I, apparently, have to sit next to him (I'm assistant monitor hehe) . But on his right there's Afrina. Hahaha. He's the only guy in the first row. Playboy ehhh. I looked back and saw other people towering over me (I'm sitting. The second row's standing. The third row's standing on chairs) and I saw Aiman. I said "uuu Aiman tinggi" slowly. Haha. The first shot was formal, the second was candid, the third was special candid. Fikri ran during the third because we can change positions. I sat next to Sarah, obviously.

I treated Sarah lunch. Haha I got extra money. Can't tell how much because I've been robbed before. Don't want to risk getting robbed, again. Then we did our homework. Then we watched football. It was a match between Kacang Hantu and WawWib. Yeahh KH won. The marks are 4-2. The field was drenched, like a pool. Afifi kept running and splashing water over Sarah and I on purpose. A cat walked into the middle of the field like it owns the field. Aiman had to carry it over to us twice. Haha Sarah is scared of caaatsssss.

Long enough la kan? Tata.

No comments: