Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 1, 2011

Fourteen over Fifteen

Alhamdulillah I got 14/15 for my English PLBS speech. It was worth it giving a speech on caffeine to my laptop over and over again last night. And if you are like, "Why can't you get 15?", the answer is, my teacher herself said that it's close to impossible to get 15, so I'll settle with 14 :)

My hands were really cold before and after the speech. Sarah said they were like ice. I just laughed it off since when I get nervous, my heart doesn't thump faster, only my hands go cold, and that's all that happens when I'm nervous or anxious.

The teacher asked for volunteers instead of calling names. I, not wanting to be last, volunteered. I'm the first girl and the... fourth person I think. I like doing things early so I have less to worry about.

I'm really glad I made the little palm-sized notes. They helped. A lot. The speech is... somewhere in my laptop, I just have to find it and press Ctrl+Alt, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V hehe

No comments: