Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 31, 2011

A Walk to Remember

I just finished A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. I like reading books slowly. Mostly because I know when I finish a book, I'll be back to my boring self again and I won't know what to do. And I like to absorb the book as much as I can, or more like, let myself get absorbed into the book.

Like other Nicholas Sparks books, I cried reading it. Sorry Adriana, I don't want to get laughed at by crying in class because of a book. But the tears aren't pouring down so you won't be that disappointed.

I'm memorising my public speaking speech on caffeine. I'll post it on my blog for good time's sake after I give the speech to my teacher. And I made the school spelling team. Okay it's just for MELTA not Spell-it-Right.

No comments: