Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 1, 2011

Heartbreak Postmortem

My mood for this whole week... is in jeopardy. Hahaha okay I don't know how to use that word. I'm a lot more crankier and I talk less to people. I like, distance myself from the human race, ya know? Maybe it's a heartbreak postmortem. I swear, if I see that guy, I'll feed him my handsome shoes. Both of them. Not that I know what his face looks like...

Usually, I don't mind when people get sort of touchy and gets close to me and stuff. But this week, whenever someone like, even hugs me or sits next to me and there's contact, I feel like hitting that person at the back of the head.

OK, I know. I'm not a meow-meow person (a person who tolerates other people who acts like a cat eg. spoiled). But I don't slap people because of that, mostly because my patience is high in school. But this week, yeah... I can't seem to feel any patience at all.

Sorry for torturing your eyes just by blabbering about something. But I really needed to vent it to someone or something. And this is what a blog is for ain't it?

No comments: