Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 15, 2011

Digital Letter

Dear future Dania,

You have now vowed to not get attached to a person. Having friends are alright. But don't get too close. Your secrets are meant to be secrets. Your private problems should be kept private. You'll only hurt yourself if you get attached to a person.

So keep your guard up. Not everyone in this world is nice. Most of them won't stick around till you die. Once you get attached to someone, you get used to their presence. Then when they leave you to get something better, you'll feel empty. And you hate that feeling.

The moral of the story of this digital letter, is to not get attached with someone.

The present Dania

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Like this! So cute! Well, it's a part of learning when you are growing up. I was like this when I was in ur age as well. So, cheer up!

p.s/ Thanks for approving me on facebook ;)

Rhea said...

Thank you and I will :)

Oh, you added me? Who are you exactly, because I don't approve only one person hehe