Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 6, 2011

Cover

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA freak

Just how stupid do you think I am? Do you like, have the faintest idea about who I am? Do you know which class I'm in? Do you even know what I'm capable of?

I am Dania and I'm in 3 Inovatif. I'm capable of swearing at you till you cry, throw my shoe in your face till you're bleeding and slapping you till you get a permanent red tattoo in the shape of my hand.

When you're trying to lie to me, remember the paragraph before this one, okay? I'm not a fool. I'm not trying to brag but you do know I'm in the first class, right? So you should know that I'm not going to fall for a stupid act such as 'oh, nothing' when you just said 'he said something didn't he?'.

OF COURSE YOU SAID SOMETHING TO HIM ABOUT ME. BUT YOU'RE TRYING TO COVER IT UP. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SAFER TYPING THAN TALKING BECAUSE THERE IS THIS BUTTON YOU CALL

BACKSPACE

Get it?

No comments: