Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 30, 2011

Life Goals

So, I know my ranking for this test. And I know the chances are slim, but...

I hope it stays on that ranking, just with higher marks. And I hope that it'll boost when it comes to my PMR. I hope it won't go down, down, down next year since it'll be like, really different when I step into Form 4. I hope I get excellent results, and by excellent, I mean, straight A PLUS for my PMR and SPM. I hope I can get a scholarship to Australia. And I hope I can be a botanist, an expert one, if possible. I hope I can live my life fully and have more "I'm thankful"s than "I regret"s. I hope I'll get married one day to a good man. I hope I won't die because of cancer. I hope I won't smoke. I hope my mom will live to see me get married, and have kids. I hope people will remember something nice when they hear my name. I hope I'll do more goods and if possible, no sins. I hope I'd be placed among the people who will go into heaven. I hope my mom will go to heaven. I hope my mom will be free of her sufferings. I hope people will remember me after I'm gone and no longer here.

Those, the extra-long paragraph, are the goals in my life. I hope I'll get all of them.

Ameen.

No comments: