Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 13, 2011

Coco Loco

I went to Jusco Cheras Jaya today. I was hoping to watch Black Swan but the movie is for 18 above. I can easily pass for it but my 11 year old sister................... You get the idea. So my dad bought tickets for Mars Needs Moms.

We had another 20 minutes or so before the movie starts and since me and Yaya hadn't had lunch yet, we went to J.CO Donuts & Coffee to eat, well, donuts obviously. I like, really love the donuts there. They're so soft OMG HNNNNNGGGGGGGG. Hm, maybe I should celebrate my birthday there. I mean, like, eating not the partying. NO == I ate a Coco Loco, a donut which is so full of chocolate hehehe.

Then we watched the movie in 3D. I cried when the touching part came. Don't laugh at me. I'm easily emotionally touched during the time of the month.

No comments: