Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 24, 2011

Impossible

I'm getting lazier and lazier to post stuffs here. Mostly because I think no one reads my rants, which is probably true.

Fikri didn't come yesterday and today. So I, as assistant monitor, have to do most of the stuffs. But Aiman and Adriana helped.

I'm reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I know I directly refused to read non-magical/fantasy-related books last year, but I've changed (ceh mende). I started reading non-magical-or-fantasy-related books during the kinda-end of last year, beginning with 'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella. And inside the flight to Malaysia from Zurich, I listened to a whole audio book, titled 'Twenties Girl' by Sophie Kinsella. So, you can say I've been more interested in those books or more like, matured. Choose what suits you.

And I'm constantly listening to Impossible and Perfect Nightmare by Shontelle. Mostly because most of the lyrics apply to me. Impossible, I was lied to and got heartbroken. Perfect Nightmare, I'm absolutely in love with someone who I'm not supposed to fall in love with.

End rant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online mastercard get tramadol online no prescription - order tramadol online reviews