Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 30, 2011

Keeper

I'm never a person who's good with words. I just shut up when I don't know what to say. And I have to admit I suck in giving advices. So people should seldom ask me for advices.

When I'm depressed, I'll throw it down, down, deep inside my heart. And when it's full, which is, very rare, I'll let it all out. I'm a keeper, not a passer. Get it? I keep all my feelings and it hurts me more. I don't like, feel one thing then I'll brush it off and I won't be affected by it.

So, the problem is, how do I let it all out? I read books, really emotional books that can make me cry. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better and my heart feels lighter after that. Or I'll play the piano or listen to songs. But books are, by far, the best.

I think I'm writing this because I've been reading a lot of emotional books like Dear John, The Last Song and A Walk to Remember. Hehe, don't mind me.

2 comments:

야스리나 said...

woah, same here dude. high five?

Rhea said...

*high five* geminis ftw haha