Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 8, 2011

Berani Mati

7 subjects down, one to go.

Bring it on, bro.

Okay I am seriously loving the "bring it on" line. Haha but seriously, this time, I was serious when I said bring it on. Why? '

Because I have studied History
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I'm serious =.=

Now I have a list of my most used words. They are...

  • Okay
  • Yeah
  • Serious/seriously
  • Bring it on

True eh? Haha. There will be no more storytelling today. I ran out of interesting ones. So I'll tell you what happened today. Fikri didn't take the buku kawalan and ended up being yelled at in the canteen by none other than an angry assistant monitor who just had to take the book during recess time.

Then study, test blablabla. When I was going down the stairs, I saw HIM. Okay I'm reminded of the Lady Gaga song Born This Way. You know? It starts with the line "It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M". I'm going out of topic. When I meant HIM, I didn't mean the guy in the post below, I meant Abang Bola hehe. A glimpse, that's all.

When I was about to cross the road in front of the school, Ama came to join me and Sarah to cross the road with us. I was in front. Then Sarah said something like "join aku cross jalan". Ama said "eh sape nak kat kau? Aku nak kat Dania. Dia berani mati" and I was like "hahahahaha" while crossing like I didn't have a care in the world.

So, that's all, I guess.

No comments: