Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 12, 2011

Watlek

Looks like the teacher didn't see me score. And, yes, I wasn't chosen to be in the school team. I told Aiman about that yesterday. And he said "watlek je. Aku pon tak dapat jadi wakil" and Fikri was like "yes, kite sebagai manusia..." he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Aiman pushed him while saying "Belah la kau! Kau dapat jadi wakil" and Aiman walked with me across the assembly hall.

Soon, Fikri joined us. We talked. Then we played ping pong along with Aswan. Don't ask if I was good, which apparently is, I'm not. At 6.15, Aiman and I went back home. After guitar and piano class, I went online because I'm afraid a certain kid would wait for me to go online. But he went online an hour after I did.

Then someone tried my patience. He, naturally, helped me membahan. Hehe bestnya bahan. Side note : Kalau siapa2 cuba bahan aku, aku bahan je balik. Takde kesian2 dah.