Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 9, 2011

Ping Pong

Exam's over. Hahahahaha. So I invited a couple of friends over to play ping pong, which apparently, I suck in.

Syazana went home with me. We opened the table and played in front of my house while waiting for Atiqah to come. When it was too hot to play, we chilled inside. Then, around 2.30, Atiqah arrived. We played in the, yes, blaring heat. Suddenly, it rained ==

Aiman said he'd come at 4. But it was raining so I thought he wouldn't come. Atiqah went home while I was sleeping. When Syazana wanted to go home, I was sleeping but I woke up. Then Aiman came. It was like, 5.30 at that time.

He was wet and I was like "dude, you still came!". And then we played ping pong. Up there I told you guys I suck. And so... aku kena bahan... Some of the lines are...
  • Kena pon kena. Apa pulak tak kena
  • Waras
etc

He went back home at 6.20 because he's kind of, cuak at my mom. So he went back before she came home, like, right now. Seriously, she just came back.

So the conclusion is, I enjoyed playing ping pong today with my friends. And, I better practice more so I won't kena bahan lagi dengan Aiman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna like, y'know, poking into ur personal life or anyth. But so far, I think that Aiman guy has been sticking with you through your 'UPs and DOWNs'. And, I think (just a thought) he has been holding some feelings for you ;) well, at least, maybe a bit -.-

Be careful tho. Some things are meant to stay the way they are. That is, if you can't stand the awkwardness. On the other hand, what you're looking for may hv been so close to you all along. Know what I mean? ;)

Rhea said...

Haha the feelings he had is now gone. He had feelings for me, but it was when I was 13.

And I don't have a crush on him. Really, he's just a best friend :)

Thank you for the consideration

Anonymous said...

Just a sidenote:

If a guy sticks to you no matter what happen, it means he still loves you and cares for you. He just doesn't wanna show it becuz he doesn't wanna lose you ;)

ps/ I'm not a stalker or anyth, but I enjoy reading your writings. Sempoi je, haha. Kudos to you!

Rhea said...

He loves me as a friend. But I still accept your opinion. I don't know everything inside his heart right?

OMG I'm so happy people actually enjoy reading my writings. Feel free to comment more :D