Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 28, 2011

Cooperation Much?

Not to brag, but I finished my soal selidik for KGT. And I got the paper for it today. Quick, eh? Sarah and I went out of my house and ventured around Seksyen 4 Tambahan, asking for random people (mostly shopkeepers) to fill it in. Some were genuinely busy, so they can't help it. Some gave full cooperation. Some are watching TV and eating snacks and they said they have a lot of work.

I know, I'm just being spiteful. And I kinda like it, yeah? I bought a new book yesterday, at Kinokuniya. I got RM100 from my parents (combined, bukan anak lord ye nak sorang2 tibai RM100) because of my results teehee love you mum and dad ♥.

The book is called 'A Walk to Remember' by, you guessed it, Nicholas Sparks. I'm currently reading Dear John, it's not so appealing compared to The Last Song, but still, it's good.

I haven't finished my essay which I have to pass up tomorrow. It's halfway done and the book is open, just like that next to me, with my pen. I'm sorry the laptop is much more attractive than you are, Respon Terbuka book.