Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 14, 2011

Song-slash-video

I'm tired, and sleepy. And there's school tomorrow. And I'm hungry. I'm moody. I'm annoyed. I'm everything negative right now.

I'm tired because I had school today until 12.30

I'm hungry because I'm just hungry, I don't have to explain it.

I'm moody because.... you get it.

I'm annoyed because there's this video that is so effing irritating OMG can I like, kill that girl already? Yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards. Seriously, I know how to read a calendar. We all do. No need to get confused about getting in the back seat or the front seat when the front seat is already full. And you don't get into your friend's car after you just said you have to wait for the bus at the bus stop.



and also this video, I love this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rhea said...

Hahahaha thank you