Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 26, 2011

The Last Song

I cried. Yesterday. Reading a book.

The title of the book is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I cried before going to tuition, inside my room. And when I was in the living room, before tuition, in front of Sarah, or more like, behind her. She said my eyes went really red, and I was sooooo teary.

And I cried again after tuition, inside my room. The book is sooo sad. Now I'm listening to the song When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus from the movie adapted from the same book. And I feel like crying again.

I wanna watch the movie.

I don't understand it when I tell people are like "you cried reading a BOOK?". Face it people. Some people are like real bookworms. Some people can get really absorbed into a book. They can like feel the setting, imagine it, crystal clear. Some can even smell the waves on the shore. Like that.

Some people don't like reading books. Like my mom. She doesn't understand why I cried reading a book. Books are better than movies. Especially if the author is super epic at tugging readers' heartstrings, like J.K. Rowling (the most epic author of all times) and Nicholas Sparks.

I'll just end this post abruptly if you don't mind. If you do, I don't care I'm gonna end it abruptly anyway.

Enjoy the song.



No comments: