Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 2, 2011

I Love You


I, Dania, now proclaim myself, Dania, as the worst stalker ever in history. Haha. I have Aiman to thank for. I mean, who else sits on the bench at the assembly hall and watch her crush play badminton? Me of course.

Aiman, thank you. Although your plan is to leave me there alone so he'll talk to me, but he didn't talk to me, yes I know, I'm clapping one-handedly (tepuk sebelah tangan). What kind of English is that? My style, I guess.

So I watched him, and when he smiled, I smiled, even though his smile is not even for me. Come on, let me be in fangirl mode. I might look like a
loner or a silent person or a serious person, heck, maybe even a lion-like person, but I'm a girl and I have my moments.

I like, looked at him almost all the time but I try to cover it up by watching Aiman play badminton occasionally. He doesn't read my blog, so I can like, tell my blog everything. My dear blog. I love you.

2 comments:

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

entah2 tersengih-sengih dia baca entry ni.. hee..he..
luv u too dania..

Rhea said...

i love you tu utk blog ni lah haha