Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 7, 2011

Negativity

I'm not trying to brag in the story below. But I just want to point out that I'm not stupid. A simple lie like that, I can detect it. I use logical thinking. I never did point out that I'm smart. I only wanted to say I'm not stupid.

Really. That was the main purpose. To say that I'm not as stupid as you think I am. I accept that you, anon, are only giving me advice. But the way you said it, it's as if it's full of hatred. If you want to give advices, there can't be even a single tint of hatred or anger. Or the person you're giving the advice to will hate you. Moreover, your advice will be worthless.

To them, it won't sound like an advice, it will sound more like a critic or a hate post. Furthermore, you're an anon. It might be someone who just hates us and wants to make our self esteem low. If you, anon, didn't make that post about you were only giving me an advice, I'd be swearing. I'm telling you the truth.

But since you meant it well, I'm explaining it to you calmly about the situation. So, thank you for the advice and I hope you get my advice on when you're giving out advices, don't let any negativity tint it even the slightest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Anon to Anon: Bah, if you don't like it, don't read it. It's as easy as that. Plus, this is a blog, duhh. Not like we're berlagaKING or Queen on the outside -.-

Rhea said...

Haha thank you anon