Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 10, 2011

Bola Baling

I just got back home... So, I'll tell you about my life today from A-Z. You know what my temper is like, right? I scolded Sarah for sitting in such an extreme position, two guys just watched her. I gave death glares to both the guys.

They just watched me scold her during Geography. Fikri said "Macam mak doh" and Aiman said "Aku taknak kahwin dengan dia. Nanti queen control." and I gave another death glare which carries the meaning "Aku pon taknak lah kahwin dengan kau".

After school, Aiman and Adam went to my house to play ping pong. After Sarah had lunch, we played doubles. Sarah kept on making the ball go next door. Then Adam went back home, Sarah went inside because she wanted to sleep and so I played with Aiman.

After Aiman went back, we went to school at 3 for bola baling. Now this is the best part. That game was like a pemilihan. We played for THREE, YES, THREE HOURS. And after the second hour, there was no reserve so I had to keep on running around inside the 'minuscule' field.

During pre-game training, Zahra asked me to stand next to Sarah. She said "korang dua macam magnet, sorang (me) bila dapat bola, *looks left and right rapidly while glaring*. Lagi sorang pulak (Sarah) dapat bola *looks left and right rapidly while glaring*. Ni pertandingan menjeling ke apa???". I can't forget that one. Haha.

My head was hit by the ball TWO TIMES. Worse, it was my teammates who did it. I'm that freaking close to them and they just had to pass the ball up high. But I don't really care. The dizziness only lasted for 1 minute. It hit my forehead. Oh, there was another time. Wait, another two times. Someone, I don't remember who, threw the ball at me and it hit my mouth. I was like, running around covering my mouth at that time to defend the goal and be a wall.

I scored 2 goals out of 4 scored by the girls. Sorry, guys, even if you did score for us, I won't count it. Hehe I'm actually proud of myself HAHAHAHAHAHA okay I better stop before another anon comes and tells me I'm too high and mighty.

I walked out of the school with Sarah and Aiman. I was cycling inside the school because I'm rebellious like that. I mean, who would want to walk when they have a bike? Aiman said he was tired and we (me and Sarah) were like "Kau penat buat apa????" and he said blablabla he played ping pong, he played badminton. May I point out, dear friend, that I ran for 3 hours?

He said our stamina is low. Okay I admit my stamina is kinda low. I said "Tapi aku tau, stamina aku lagi kuat dari Sarah" and she was like "heyyyyy defend meeee!! D:". Aiman was like "That one is for sure". Poor Sarah hahahaha. But sorry, when I'm with Aiman, Sarah can't beat us. For example, during class, Sarah said something out loud and we both (Aiman, me) said "tak lawak". She just sat there smiling in defeat and frustration and holding back laughter and Aiman said "best tak dapat double?".

That's all. I'm beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

senang tak main bola baling? org kata mcm main bola jaring. haha entah la :D

Rhea said...

bola baling main kasar. haha cam bola jaring + basketball. lg senang dr bola jaring tp still prefer basketball