Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 21, 2011

Full Name

So, the first day of school huh? Not so good and not so bad. So-so. I got my Science paper and English paper. Now I have to wait for BM and Agama. Curious curious.

Folio questions were distributed, explanations were... explained. Yeah, that was today. I'm still pissed. I'm pissed because...

apparently most people don't know how to spell out my name. Even the ones who remembered it and has typed it down in texts or instant messages. You know you're the one I mean when you read this.

The story begins like this, on a sunny mid-morning, Fikri and I was called out of class to write down our names for the list of class monitors and assistant monitors. During that moment, I wasn't pissed yet. Then, during 3 Inovatif's History extra class, a boy called Rashad from 3 Optimis came. He called for me. He asked for my full name. I asked him why. He said this person wants it. And I was like in my heart "he didn't remember my full name, gth". But I wrote my name down anyway. And do you have any idea how pissed I am? That person knows my full name but he forgot it. What, short term memory loss? Probably. The thing that makes me more pissed is I have to write my full name, which is SEVEN words long :

WAN NUR DANIA BINTI WAN MUHMAD RIZUAN

See that? I should have brought my name stamp along to school. Then when I went downstairs after extra class, I saw Idan. He asked my what my full name is. I didn't get mad at him, since I don't have to freaking write it down. He said that person wanted to make a list of monitors and assistant monitors. And I was like (in my heart) I wrote my name in that list already, why won't you believe the actual person who wrote that name? Dammit.

/end rants

No comments: